Protection of regulation valves
Most of the water pipelines may occasionally carry sand, stones, or food rests, which may obstruct the water pipeline.
These elements are of very diverse origin. Usually they appear in the new facilities, repairs produced by pipe breakage, in water pick up. These elements usually are an important problem for the control components. Also they can produce obstructions and failures of watertightness.
For this reason, it is necessary to protect the pipeline with a the appropriate strainer.
Function of the strainers
Retention of the strange bodies with a minor pressure loss.
The strainer can be cleaned by just removing the top cover. At the bottom of the strainer a purge has been installed.
Description and technical features
- Body and top cover of ductile iron GGG40.
- Mesh made of stainless steel material AISI-316
- Nuts and bolts of stainless steel A-2
- Epoxy coating RAL 5015
- PN10, PN16, PN25 upon request.
- Lateral openings (with cork) for purge installation